New procedures to keep customers and employees safe.
What we need customers to do;
- Wear a face-covering unless you’ve been vaccinated or can’t for medical reasons.
What our employees are doing;
- Wearing a face covering or face shield unless they’ve been vaccinated or can’t for medical reasons.
- Disinfecting everything with hospital-grade disinfectant.
Thursday, May 13th, 2021, the CDC announced the following changes;
- “Update that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Update that fully vaccinated people can refrain from testing following a known exposure unless they are residents or employees of a correctional or detention facility or a homeless shelter.”
Friday, May 14th, 2021, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services announced the following changes;
- “Michiganders who are outdoors will no longer need to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- While indoors, fully vaccinated Michiganders (meaning those who completed their final dose of a safe and effective vaccine at least 14 days ago) will no longer need to wear a mask, but residents who are not yet fully vaccinated must continue to wear a mask or face covering to protect themselves and others.
- After July 1, the broad indoor mask mandate will expire.
- The new order, which will be publicly available on the Michigan Coronavirus website once released, will take effect tomorrow May 15 at 9AM.”
- Therefore, beginning on May 15, 2021, at 9 am we will comply with these new changes.
- We will continue to disinfect everything per the State of Michigan cosmetology/barbering rules and regulations.
- At this time, we are not allowed to ask anyone if they’ve been vaccinated.
- Because of these recent changes we will cease to ask health screening questions and take temperatures unless you have a specific concern.
When you're traveling in northern Michigan stop by our Jude's Barbershop in Traverse City for a haircut to keep you looking good.